- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce’s 2014 Business Advocate Award Recipient
- South Carolina Business, Industry, Political Education Committee’s #1 Pro-Jobs and Pro-Business Legislator (of the 124 State Representatives)
- Assistant Majority Whip
- Member of the Education and Public Works Committee
- Member of the Berkeley County Legislative Delegation
- Member of the Charleston County Legislative Delegation
- Leader in bringing The Medal of Honor Bowl – a national sports program and college all-star football game – to the State of South Carolina
- Organizer of a A Better Educated America Forum (forum on urban renewal, education and school vouchers) and of The Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice Forum in Berkeley-Charleston Counties
- Leader of A Career Educational Forum for high school juniors and seniors
- Leader in working with educators on the national level to expand school choices for parents: public, charter, private, religious schools
I am honored to serve in the South Carolina State House of Representatives. I will continue to introduce and support legislation that protects our taxpayers and small businesses, gives teachers and first responders proper funding, and ensures our state’s rights.
But I cannot accomplish these goals without your continued support. I humbly ask you to make a financial contribution to my re-election campaign today. Your contribution today will ensure my professional campaign team and I have the resources needed to combat the attacks of our opponents. Again, thank you for contributing today.
$250 * $500 * $750 * $100 * $150 * $200 * $75 * $25 * $50
$1,000 is the maximum individual or business contribution per election cycle for a state legislative election in South Carolina. Couples may give double ($2,000) per cycle from a joint account with both signatures on the check.
$1,000 * $2,000
Make checks payable to: Samuel Rivers for House P.O. Box 760, Goose Creek, SC 29445
Samuel Rivers, Jr.
Assistant Majority Whip
SC House of Representatives District 15
(843) 553-6448 home
(843) 529-0390 voice
(843) 529-0397 fax